Official BS.Player forums  

Go Back   Official BS.Player forums > Main forum > Feature Requests, Feedback And Suggestions

Feature Requests, Feedback And Suggestions Post your suggestions and feature requests here, what would you like to use in BS.Player. Any feedback is appreciated and will be reviewed by our team.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 27th November 2003
BS.player Regular User

Mystiqq is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Skinning-Active state buttons/Playlist font colors

Hi

I noticed that you can add "active state" bitmap for any button (name(a).bmp) but as i tested it for playlist (just for fun :) ). I noticed that if i press the playlist button (skinned), now the button is in active state, then close the playlist from the playlist close button and not the skinned button, the skinned button is left as active state. Even thou the playlist window isnt open. Otherhand you can use the skinned button to also close the window... and thus not leaving it "bugged" in the active state.

Also smallish note about editing color values on the playlist. The "list" font colors should be totally independent from the values that control the texts "fullscreen", "aspect" and "pan-scan" on the right side of the window. Because if i want to for example have the "non-active" ones text to be light shade of gray and active text as black, it will then show the right side stuff also in lightshade gray... which is not good :) .

Just a small "notes" of the issues ive encountered :)

PS. Im not sure if this the right section for my notes... i hope it is.

Cheers...

Tags
buttons or playlist, colors, font, skinningactive, state