Official BS.Player forums

Official BS.Player forums (http://forum.bsplayer.com/)
-   Feature Requests, Feedback And Suggestions (http://forum.bsplayer.com/feature-requests-feedback-suggestions/)
-   -   Request: prettier subtitles + ability to move them with the (http://forum.bsplayer.com/feature-requests-feedback-suggestions/3912-request-prettier-subtitles-ability-move-them.html)

crimarti 4th February 2004 11:08 AM

Request: prettier subtitles + ability to move them with the

mouse pointer.

hi.

i'd like to ask a fancier sobtitles like media player classic ones, also the ability to move them up and down just clicking on it and moveing the mouse (not going through the menus).

the subs in media player classic are a lot more elegants, they seem to be inserted into the video, i'd like to post some screenshots but i can't.

i hope this can be made.

thanks.

c.

BSPeter 4th February 2004 09:34 PM

Like you already requested in the 3rd item of your bugs report post isn't it?
:wink:

crimarti 5th February 2004 04:38 AM

hi,

yes, like that. i'm sorry to repeat the request, it's just that i thought it would be more effective if i posted it here, actually that post wasn't a feature request but a bug report, i put the request there because i couldn't help it.

glad to see someone who cares about the forum, there are a lots of bugs and request without answer. i really like bsplayer, the ability to install it from a simple zip file without messing with my registry is something i love. but i think it would be nice to have a more "robust" player, i mean, you see media player classic, a very good idea and a "robust feeling" player, not only the interface (wich i like most over bsplayer because is simple and clean) but also because i have never got a crash or bug with it. please don't get me wrong, i know that write code it's a hard work and me and everyone should be very grateful for getting bsplayer for free, it's just that i'd hate to stop using it because of bugs or lack of features.

well, if you can do something about this subtitle request and my other's post subtitle bug, i'll be very grateful. if not, don't worry, bsplayer still is a very great software.

luck.

c.

crimarti 10th February 2004 06:10 AM

i quit, i give up, i won't use bsplayer no more.

last time i quit using bsplayer long ago because it was buggy, now is the same.

i'm using 086.501 version and i have crashes, subtitle support is buggy and bad.

when i used version 100.805 the subs support also was bad and buggy (search for my bug's forum post).

i'll use mpc instead, could not be as configurable as bsplayer but it's not buggy at all and the subs support isn't too bad too (sadly it can't remember settings sometimes).

bye, and good luck, i'll keep an eye on this web for future releases to bsplayer and i hope then will be a better subs features. and less bugs.

c.

private 10th February 2004 05:43 PM

:sigh: i'm so sorry we have to let you go, crimarti... it was good while it lasted :cry: