Official BS.Player forums  

Go Back   Official BS.Player forums > Main forum > Feature Requests, Feedback And Suggestions

Feature Requests, Feedback And Suggestions Post your suggestions and feature requests here, what would you like to use in BS.Player. Any feedback is appreciated and will be reviewed by our team.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 8th September 2005
BS.Player Newbie

MonkY is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Container or modular...

Well, i am a happy owner of BSplayer, used it for years already, and decided to get the Pro version, hoping to see this mode i've requested long time ago in the Pro one. Still there is no such thing....

What is this container mode ? It's exactly as Microsoft Media Player 10 or Media Player Classic way to handle the movie window. Now BSPlayer is modular, and it's pretty hard for me to get use to this mode. Even attaching the main window to movie window doesn't help as it's always "escaping".

So please, can there be a hope that you will add in next version an option where the main window stay FOREVER attached to the movie window ? Or maybe "incorporate" the movie window inside some container from main window ? Thank you in advance, and keep up the great work...
Old 9th September 2005
BS.Player Newbie

flcl00 is an unknown quantity at this point

I think its ok the way it is now, personally I hate the container mode thing.
Old 10th September 2005
BS.Player Master

Tizio will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by MonkY
So please, can there be a hope that you will add in next version an option where the main window stay FOREVER attached to the movie window ? Or maybe "incorporate" the movie window inside some container from main window ? Thank you in advance, and keep up the great work...
There is a NOT FULLY SUPPORTED YET option to have one window only (Movie+Controls) with BSplayer, and I think this will apply to either the Free and the Pro version.

It seems that this opportunity is in the pipeline since the new Version 1.00 came out, but it's not yet usable.. :(

In this post I already asked the author for the future projects about the One window only feature.

@ flcl00:
This is only an opportunity, if a user wants BSplayer to be one window only, it could be, but if a user doesn't want it to be that way, the choice is still open, since the two display versions can coexist, you only have to choose the skin you prefer :)

Tags
container, modular