Official BS.Player forums  

Go Back   Official BS.Player forums > Main forum > Feature Requests, Feedback And Suggestions

Feature Requests, Feedback And Suggestions Post your suggestions and feature requests here, what would you like to use in BS.Player. Any feedback is appreciated and will be reviewed by our team.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 29th June 2004
BS.Player Newbie

VB-Kun is an unknown quantity at this point
Default perfect player (

well i`m lookin for an perfect player, that`s nearlly not avaible so i decided give a few sugestions of how to improve one that seems closer to be perfect

1) playlist : i knwo u guys are workin on it, so a sugestion , cause i dunno if this is a bug or what, each time u'r there watchin then u double click an item bum, video comes over playlist then u have to slect video then playlist back

2) playlist again : media libraries are gettin each more comom, but mainly the all sux in when it's bout updating the hdd files, i think somethin like a library on playlist would be interst, like u add folders and it shows the files from those folders, wit an update button in case of change, similar to the fileshare system of utatane ( an peer2peer share app, seems to be very simple thing to built for me - let's remember i know 0 of programation things ), if u guys intersted on check it to know better what i talk bout juz post an reply and i post an url to download it

3) the app starts to blink on task bar when a new file opens ( this ius not a bug but an option to disable/enable would be very good and usefull )

4) asian languages : it seems to not have any suport of displayin my japanese filanames
Old 17th July 2004
BS.Player Newbie

Kelvie is an unknown quantity at this point

To fix number 4, go into the regional settings (assuming you are using XP), and set the "Language for Non-Unicode Programs" to Japanese to be able to play Japanese-named files, Chinese to be able to play Chinese-named files, and so on in that matter.

I too would like it to be able to support all codesets, therefore I support the integration of Unicode (which is already built into Windows XP everywhere else).

If you like, you could post in the other thread for Unicode support.
http://forum.bsplayer.org/viewtopic.php?t=4961

My theory is, if we make a big enough thread, they'll put it in.

Tags
perfect, player