Official BS.Player forums  

Go Back   Official BS.Player forums > Main forum > Feature Requests, Feedback And Suggestions

Feature Requests, Feedback And Suggestions Post your suggestions and feature requests here, what would you like to use in BS.Player. Any feedback is appreciated and will be reviewed by our team.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 12th September 2004
BS.Player Newbie

Seldaek is an unknown quantity at this point
Default 2CD Movies / Subtitles filenames auto-detection

Hi, well at the moment, BSPlayer detects a second CD file if it's named I don't exactly know how, and it detects subtitles if the filename is exactly the same. Now what I'd like:
- Some setting to be able to set a personnalized detection method based on a "mask", something would be for me i.e. : %MovieTitle% - %DiscNumber%.avi.
- Kinda the same thing for subtitles, but it would be something like : %MovieTitle% %Language% [- %DiscNumber%].avi, the part in brackets is optional, I think that to find the subtitle file it should take the movie filename, and remove "VO/VF/VI/English/Swedish/anything..." from it, and then look for a subtitle file that would match that, and an option to choose the default preferred language to take i.e. if there are an english and a french subtitle file for the same movie.

I don't exactly know how to work this out but I think with regular expressions it wouldnt be such a pain in the ass and hopefully it will be included in BS. Thanks for reading :)

Tags
2cd, autodetection, filenames, movies, subtitles