Official BS.Player forums  

Go Back   Official BS.Player forums > Main forum > Feature Requests, Feedback And Suggestions

Feature Requests, Feedback And Suggestions Post your suggestions and feature requests here, what would you like to use in BS.Player. Any feedback is appreciated and will be reviewed by our team.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 28th December 2004
BS.Player Newbie

aboe is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Multimedia Presentation with extra features

I'm currently working on a new multimedia project, and i'm trying to find out the possiblilities of different players and how to use them....

First of, some information about the project:
It is a orchestra playing Filmmusic, and they want to show bits of the film behind them when they are playing... on a beamer...

This is not so difficult, I have accomplished that in no time, but the features to make this easy and userfriendly have not...

I want to have something that with one or two keyboard strokes to change between video A (example the Logo of the orchestra) to video B (the movie of the musicpart) with fade in/fade out... but with than I want to be able to swicht back, with fade in/out to the logo again... and still be able to search in the video bit...or the next movie C(new video)...

This must happen time indepently cause the music they play isn't exactly on cue like film...

Secondly it must be done with say a beamer that shows only the logo or the film without showing me moving the mouse or some tasbar that pops up....

I thought something like this.:

video: logo (**\-------/**\-------------/**\------) loop logo
video: A (-------\***/------\----------/------\-----) start with keystroke A
video: B (---------------------\*****/---------\---) start with keystroke B

where * is the video that is showing on the beamer...
and I can switch between video´s without loosing picture on beamer or worse...tasbar...

I hope some of you can help me with this..or have any idea´s how to do this...

Thanks...
Old 29th December 2004
BS.player Regular User

private is an unknown quantity at this point

maybe you can do it with bsplayer's internal playlist. just queue up the files and use Z and B buttons to switch.

Tags
extra, features, multimedia, presentation