Official BS.Player forums  

Go Back   Official BS.Player forums > Main forum > Feature Requests, Feedback And Suggestions

Feature Requests, Feedback And Suggestions Post your suggestions and feature requests here, what would you like to use in BS.Player. Any feedback is appreciated and will be reviewed by our team.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 24th January 2005
BS.Player Power User

bluedan is an unknown quantity at this point
Default matroska support with haali's DSF

Though it is not the official splitter yet, it would be great to fully support it.
So far the player works with his splitter, but streams switching must be done outside the player via taskbar symbol.
I'm not sure if it's due to the design of the splitter.

This splitter is able to demux AVC, also MPEG2 in the future, because Matroska is intended to become a full DVD backup solution including menues!!
Old 25th April 2005
BS.Player Power User

bluedan is an unknown quantity at this point

Update:
Haali's splitter has become quite mature and supports 3 major container formats: mp4, mkv and avi.

I have been reassured here that there's a possibility to make stream selection from within the player with this multi splitter in use:

Quote:
About the impossibility to select streams from within your player, it's because your player doesn't support a COM interface that Haali uses (and defined by Microsoft AFAIK). MPC, TCMP and other playes have been updated recently to handle that...
I don't see that Gabest will adopt AVC/h.264 support in the future for his splitter.
I'd been looking forward to seeing proper Matroska support with ALL it's current features in bsplayer ....again.

IMHO, this is a splitter that will become more and more important, at least when the remaining issues with mp4 muxing (other apps like mp4box and mp4creator in charge here) are resolved.
Old 26th July 2005
BS.Player Newbie

askoff is an unknown quantity at this point

This feature should be put in use. I have few movies with multiple subtitles, but the default is the only one that can be seen in BSPlayer. The subtitle stream can be switched from haali splitter.

Tags
dsf, haali, matroska, support