Official BS.Player forums  

Go Back   Official BS.Player forums > Main forum > Feature Requests, Feedback And Suggestions

Feature Requests, Feedback And Suggestions Post your suggestions and feature requests here, what would you like to use in BS.Player. Any feedback is appreciated and will be reviewed by our team.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 4th September 2005
BS.Player Newbie

garylisk is an unknown quantity at this point
Default New Playlsit options

Here's a couple features I think BSplayer could do with having added in a future update...

1. Save multiple playlist formats. Right now, you can save to the internal format, or the text format, with full or reletive paths. But I think support should be added for different playlist formats. M3U, PLS, and WPL support would be cool. For saving as and loading from, that is.

2. A checkable option to get file information upon enqueueing in the playlist. I use BSPlayer, mostly, for video files. The playlist does not load the video's length of time when you enqueue it. That would be helpful.

3. An option, not unlike Winamp's, that lets you export an HTML playlist, complete with all track times, as well as the total time of the playlist. This is, perhaps, the most important feature I want. You see, I am putting together a playlist that is going to be played at a convention, and we have a set amount of time we can use the room for, so I'd like BSPlayer to be able to keep my updated on how much time the playlist is going to take to play through all the way. Honestly, I could use Winamp and get this feature, but I am loyal to BSPlayer since it's a lot less overhead, and can play the videos back a lot nicer.

4. A way to change the way BSplayer shows you your playlist, kind of like the Windows options on how to view file structure. Right now it's single clumn detail view, but it'd be nice if you could make it a thumbnail view, or a multi-column view, that would fit to the size of the playlist window, like the Windows "List" option under the view menu.

So yes, those are my suggestions. Thanks for listening.

Tags
options, playlsit