Official BS.Player forums  

Go Back   Official BS.Player forums > Main forum > Feature Requests, Feedback And Suggestions

Feature Requests, Feedback And Suggestions Post your suggestions and feature requests here, what would you like to use in BS.Player. Any feedback is appreciated and will be reviewed by our team.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 23rd December 2002
BS.Player Power User

HackerWerger is an unknown quantity at this point
Default What about better command line options?

I wonder if there is a possibility to add more command line options.
I specifically want more subtitles options (enter the folder which contains the subtitles) and to choose the name of subtitle. I know that it is rather difficult to accomplish but I would be very thankful if you achieve it.

That's all... for now. My BSplayer autorun will be available hopefully... next year!!! :lol:

Merry Christmas everybody!
Old 26th December 2002
BS.Player Power User

I found a bug in BSplayer and I like to inform BST about it.

Well, BST says that "you can load subtitles from the menu or you can supply them in command line". However, if you don't do anything from the above, the subtitles will load no matter what provided of course they have the same name with the movie (p.e.: Gladiator.avi, Gladiator.sub).
:shock: That isn't supposed to happen or else the meaning of bplay "my movie.avi" "my subtitles.txt" doesn't exist.

Furthermore, I want to add one more idea which supports the idea of updating the command line. What about a command line that applies to the frames of the end of the first DivX cd? So, if you add a command line like -frames = *****, BSplayer will understand that the movie is 2 cds and when the second cd starts!
Old 26th December 2002
BS.Player Power User

Apart from the above bug, the command line option "-nsub" is useless cause it doesn't do anything!! :shock:
Old 27th December 2002
BS.player Regular User

LordIntruder is an unknown quantity at this point

That's all... for now. My BSplayer autorun will be available hopefully... next year!!!
------------

What kind of autorun are you working on? I'm currently looking on a great one that allows to do things similar of what you find on a DVD menu. If this is what you plan to spread out, i'm highly interested. Any url to test your work? ;)
Old 27th December 2002
BS.Player Power User

More bugs following...
The command line option "-skin=s" (p.e.: -skin=Aurix-v1) isn't working too. BST please solve these bugs!

As for you LordIntruder, I send you an early beta version of my app. Check my attachment. 8)
Old 28th December 2002
BS.player Regular User

LordIntruder is an unknown quantity at this point

Thanks for the link. I tested your work. Sounds fine but I already use something similar and what I'm now looking is different.

Anyway thanks again for your answer and your time. :)
Old 6th January 2003
BS.Player Power User

No problem LordIntruder! :D
Thanks a lot BST!! The new version of your program fixes all the bugs which I mentioned before!!!!
When you've got free time, please also consider my suggestions for command line options.
Keep up your brilliant work! You are far ahead from the competition!

I include another version of my autorun program (v0.9.7b). Check it out. I will also upload a web page for it but it isn't finished yet. This version fixes a lot of bugs but it is still a beta version. The version 1.00 will hopefully have .avi auto detection (it will search and find the .avi file that is included into the root of your cd) and it will save your changes to the windows registry. Finally, I want to thank DJalex for his support!
I hope you like my prog!

Tags
command, line, options