Official BS.Player forums  

Go Back   Official BS.Player forums > Main forum > Feature Requests, Feedback And Suggestions

Feature Requests, Feedback And Suggestions Post your suggestions and feature requests here, what would you like to use in BS.Player. Any feedback is appreciated and will be reviewed by our team.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 4th September 2006
BS.Player Newbie

bonexaw is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Screen Saver does not resume on file end

I'm using BS Player 2.10

If I am watching something, it will correctly disable the screen saver while watching. However, the screen saver will not be set back to be active (meaning able to turn on), until BS Player is fully closed.

If the file simply ends (at which point I have it set to close the file via BS Player settings, but this does not quit BS player), the screen saver is still off until BS Player is completely quit.

A fix to this would be very appreciated.
Old 4th September 2006
BS.Player Newbie

bonexaw is an unknown quantity at this point

Actually, it appears that it does function correctly (as desired above), HOWEVER the reason it wasn't workin on my computer was that the screen saver was disabled. This was no doubt because BS Player had set it to none.. and then at some point crashed.. never resetting it back..

A change should be made to BS Player such that it saves the default screen saver settings to the ini file (and not just hold it in memory as I assume it does now.. because then what happens is that the software restarts and things that no screen saver should be default, instead of the actual settings it was prior to the crash) and will use those if it detects that it did not close "nicely" the instance before that.

Tags
end, resume, saver, screen