Official BS.Player forums  

Go Back   Official BS.Player forums > Main forum > Feature Requests, Feedback And Suggestions

Feature Requests, Feedback And Suggestions Post your suggestions and feature requests here, what would you like to use in BS.Player. Any feedback is appreciated and will be reviewed by our team.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 9th January 2003
BS.Player Newbie

AkaiUmi is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Selecting a default audiotrack?

I'm looking for a feature to select a default audiotrack, especially for OGM files with dualaudio. Since as default the first track always play, even though i want the second to be default when playing certain sets of videos in the playlist.

I often watch anime with 20min/ep episodes and thus it get's quite annoying to switch to the second (japanese) audiotrack every 20minutes.

Something like a CTRL+D combo when one has selected the audiotrack number to be default would be quite enough. (if not present, when the next file plays in the playlist, of course the closest present track should be automatically selected to play, but not defaulted).

Personally, I think this feature would be of great help (getting rid of all those annoying trips to the computer when watching on tvout :P ). I guess at least one or two other people (at least) would find it usefull aswell. :twisted:

Oh, also: thanks for making the best player i've yet tried! (hell, it even made it possible for me to watch HQ movies on my lousy old Pentium 266Mhz computer.... with a bit of tweaking ofcourse ^_^)

Tags
audiotrack, default, selecting