Official BS.Player forums  

Go Back   Official BS.Player forums > Main forum > General Talk And Support

General Talk And Support General talk and peer-to-peer support about BS.Player and other video and audio multimedia players.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 19th November 2011
BS.Player Newbie

IgorBGD is on a distinguished road
Default bsplayer259.1059 - no Dolby DTS output anymore

Hi guys,

I am using BS Player for so long, and I am loving it!

But have to ask about one problem bothering me - I have digital connection from computer to my Onkyo receiver, and with last version of BS Player I have downloaded (bsplayer259.1059) I don't have Dolby DST output to receiver like before... What option should I check?

Thank you in advance!

[edit]

Ok, I realized for now that there is some problem with MPA filter for the movie I am playing. When I play the same MKV movie in media player classic, it output Dolby DTS to receiver normally. But when I play in BS, and open MPA decoder filter settings, and change DTS decoder settings to use SPDIF - there is no sound, just some wierd noise comming from the receiver. But it shows on screen that it receive DTS signal.

So can somebody help me how to get DTS from BS player as output for that movie, as MPClassic obviously can do that.

And also, forgot to say that I was using some old BS Player version before, and had no problems with that! But it freezes when moving playing screen from computer display to TV screen and back, so I prefer this new version. :)

Last edited by IgorBGD; 19th November 2011 at 04:34 PM.

Tags
anymore, dolby, dts, output