Official BS.Player forums  

Go Back   Official BS.Player forums > Main forum > General Talk And Support

General Talk And Support General talk and peer-to-peer support about BS.Player and other video and audio multimedia players.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 11th May 2003
BS.Guest

Default For people who can't see the subtitles please read

I used to have a problem of subtitles. The names of the subtitle files created by VobSub are the same as the avi, but I still can't see the subtitles. And after that, I realised that it was because I had uninstalled VobSub.
Quoted from doom9.net
"DirectVobSub is simply a DirectShow filter which can be used to display subtitle files created by VobSub during playback in Windows Media Player, PowerDivX NextGen and maybe other players as well"

So, I reinstall VobSub again and the subtitles options are now avaliable. Yeah;)
Old 11th May 2003
BS.Player Newbie

muncken is an unknown quantity at this point

well I have some probs with subs and my BSplayer.. I have vobsub installed, but on some movies the colour is yellow!! and it drives my insane.. for example the film "the Recruit.vite" has this problem.. is a problem that I have with thoose kind of subs where it for example says "bird singing" when there is a bird that sing... and "watter dripping".. when I try to change the colours this option is not avalible in the bsplayer.. any help?

Tags
people, read, subtitles