Official BS.Player forums  

Go Back   Official BS.Player forums > Main forum > General Talk And Support

General Talk And Support General talk and peer-to-peer support about BS.Player and other video and audio multimedia players.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 10th July 2003
major_kerensky
BS.Guest

Default Ac3 and Bsplayer

Hi

I have two problems with the latest version of bsplayer :

1. It seems that since I exchanged my Sb Live with a Sb Audigy I seem to be unable to get Ac3-Output. I have checked the "Digital Output Only" Box and Mp3s, Games etc. work just fine. I have installed the Ac3-Filter from www.doom9.org but if I select InterVideo AC3 like I always did with the sb live the comes just garbage out of my boxes. If I select "AC3 Filter" there is no sound output at all. I am using Win2k Sp4 and the latest version of the audigy drivers.

2. I have problems with some files of mine. If I start them directly via bsplayer the volume is so low as to be neary unhearable. I just found out that the volume if okay if I open another file first - this is a work-around but not a solution to my problem. Btw : If I use Windows Media Player to watch the files the audio is working fine.

Thanks in Advance
Old 12th July 2003
BS.Player Newbie

Gambler FEX online is an unknown quantity at this point

Have you select SDIF as Output Speakers in AC3 fiter configurator? Or do you not want passthrough anyway?

The best would be if you can supplly us with the files thats problem, or check how they was encoding (divx, mp3, ogg etc?)

Tags
ac3