Official BS.Player forums

Official BS.Player forums (http://forum.bsplayer.com/)
-   General Talk And Support (http://forum.bsplayer.com/general-talk-support/)
-   -   Ohh my God what have you done (http://forum.bsplayer.com/general-talk-support/3026-ohh-my-god-what-have-you-done.html)

RyomaNagare 12th November 2003 12:33 PM

Ohh my God what have you done

ohh my god bst team ... this is awfull in one release you manage to ditch everysingle feature id loved from your player ..

removing the theater mode support on ati cards ... consuming more resources .. changing to that awfull interface
removing old skins .. and changing keys ..

why do you think i dont like windows media player becasue i like to pause with space (thats a feature now a days)
well dont worry as ill keep using 086 501 ...

lets hope for better 2.0

Hunter 12th November 2003 06:05 PM

Unfortunately True

It seems version 1 RC1 have two major problems:

1- Skin CRYSTAL is something I am very attached to and you just trow it out.
2- It nice to know that engine is rewrited from screcth but WHAT ABOUT RESORCES? It seems 501 version handeled it better.

PS Skins are so ugly

volzha 12th November 2003 10:11 PM

HMM

Yes the skinning is one big crappy thing, but i think they will fix that. About resources i havent checked, but about that "space" thing just go tu properties and change it, damn these people who hate new things and don't belive in. :twisted:

Ryoma Nagare 13th November 2003 01:37 AM

well maybe i was a little harsh on the thing .. but things that are true
are the ugly skins (i wont change my aurix 1 and 2 so easily)

the resources are higher ( i really need all the lightness i can get)

but teh most important thing is the overlay mode .. i couldnt get the overlay 32 to work on my ati theater mode ...

thats the single most im,portant feature for me ...

i would like to use vmr9 and theater mode but i already gave up on trying that...
but i couldnt get it to work on any mode not overlay 32 nomt overlay mod 2 ..

weird wild stuff
and besides it kept goiig me some ugly error ..

it felt dirtier and slopier than previous versions ... wich i really ahte on the soft i install
as i said for me bsplayer 086 501 is the best player ever .. i wont turn my back on bs team .. but i think ill pass 1.0

hope the final version puts a big ugly cork on my mouth so i can shut up .. but i dont really think so

markngilbert 13th November 2003 02:40 AM

Re: HMM

Quote:

Originally Posted by volzha
Yes the skinning is one big crappy thing, but i think they will fix that. About resources i havent checked, but about that "space" thing just go tu properties and change it, damn these people who hate new things and don't belive in. :twisted:

Well, i for one have tried assigning pause to space, but when you hit the space bar it says "???" in the assigned key box.

Richardcj 13th November 2003 06:52 AM

Re: HMM

Quote:

Originally Posted by markngilbert
Quote:

Originally Posted by volzha

Well, i for one have tried assigning pause to space, but when you hit the space bar it says "???" in the assigned key box.

oh it will work if you set it back to space. the fact that it displays ???? as the key doesn't mean it doesn't work. so just do that hit close the preferences window and test it out with some video. It will work!