Official BS.Player forums

Official BS.Player forums (http://forum.bsplayer.com/)
-   General Talk And Support (http://forum.bsplayer.com/general-talk-support/)
-   -   No syncronism (http://forum.bsplayer.com/general-talk-support/3257-no-syncronism.html)

[C4] 26th November 2003 11:32 AM

No syncronism

Hi,

when i play any king of movie file on bsplayer, after a while the audio is not syncronised with video.

how can i solve this. Is there a way to force bsplayer to syncronise every x secs? can i reduce the video quality? i even tried to reduce the resolution to the minimum but with no results.

thanks

MaxB 26th November 2003 02:03 PM

Re: No syncronism

Quote:

Originally Posted by [C4
]how can i solve this.

Try using a different MP3 DirectShow filter, like Fraunhoffer's (you can find it in latest Nimo Codec Pack). I noticed the same thing (desynchronisation) while using Odio Dekoda - after installing Fraunhoffer's decoder, everything worked fine.

I found another desyncro problem - my friend had this kind of problem when watching video and audio was encoded using AC3 codec - the solution was to switch to stereo (2 channels) instead of 5.1 - it seems that on his computer the latest AC3 filter didn't work properly when using 5.1 output.

If the problem persists, you could check your Audio path in GSpot and Copy&Paste it here so we would have something to work with.

[C4] 26th November 2003 06:41 PM

i believe the problem is not the audio,
because the audio is sinc with subtitles, but the image is delayed.

like i ear the guy say "hello" and 2 secs later i see his mouth moving.

thanks

adicoto 26th November 2003 07:26 PM

First of all, don't use codec packs.
Second, tell us about your CPU and videocard. The problem is usually there.

[C4] 27th November 2003 05:31 PM

CPU: AMD K6-2 450Mhz
VGA: RivaTNT 32M AGP 1x
RAM: 128M

i run the movies from HD not from CD-ROM

adicoto 27th November 2003 05:51 PM

Offtopic, Is a TNT or TNT2 videocard ? If is a TNT2 most motherboards if can support K6 II- 450 also can support 2x AGP rate.
Back to topic. Your CPU is too slow for movie decoding. If is a DivX movie then try in the codec settings to reduce CPU usage to the minimum (the slider to the left). Some people say that ffdshow works better on slow machines, so, give it a try. About 70 % movies I've seen (about 7-800) worked ok on a K6II-500 with minimal settings, so, you are not far from that.
256 MB will be better, if posible.

sjonnie 27th November 2003 09:42 PM

there was light, than came the sound.

I encounter the same problem, subtitels and audio don't work syngr with the video, they are delayed.
amd 2200 Xp and gf mx 440 512 memory.
I have some codecs installed from the klite codec pack
Preference audio ac3filter and output default waveout device

greet sjonnie

ingwe 2nd December 2003 06:11 AM

Sorry to bother you, but i have a symilar problem. I see the divx movies without any problem, but the sicro between sound and video is bad with the xvid movies.
I have a k6 II 500 mhz and a tnt2

Thanks for answering me, i am a total ignorant of all this