Official BS.Player forums

Official BS.Player forums (http://forum.bsplayer.com/)
-   General Talk And Support (http://forum.bsplayer.com/general-talk-support/)
-   -   BS Player Pro new version download (http://forum.bsplayer.com/general-talk-support/6032-bs-player-pro-new-version-download.html)

rubento 24th January 2005 08:23 PM

BS Player Pro new version download

I have purchased the latest version of BS Player Pro but I have not received any email telling me where could I download it. What happens with Customer support?...

Rubento

DragonFighter 24th January 2005 08:56 PM

Check the 2nd question of the faq guide.. :wink:

rubento 24th January 2005 09:12 PM

The second question in the FAQ is...

2.) BSplayer doesn't play my videos! It says "Unknown type () or "Unknown file format". Why? ---

Sorry, I can't understand what is its relationship with my message. Still no news about a software I've already paid...

Rubento

BSPeter 24th January 2005 09:48 PM

I think DragonFighter was referring to the "unofficial" F.A.Q. as linked to in the signature at the bottom of his post.
Unfortunately the link provided in the unofficial F.A.Q. is not entirely correct as it leads to the Free version download page.
Anyhow, when you purchased BSPlayer Pro, you should have received from BSPlayer an e-mail with your username and your password to be able to login to the Pro-user area . (If you forgot your password: there is a button there which enables you to receive a new e-mail (to the e-mail address as also provided by you at the time that you purchased BSPlayer Pro)).
:wink:
To register the new downloaded version of BSPlayer Pro you will also need the separate User name and Registration code, which was also mailed to you. In BSplayer Pro go to the �About dialog�, press [R] and fill in name and the (rather long (36 pos.?)) registration code.

DragonFighter 25th January 2005 06:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BSPeter
I think DragonFighter was referring to the "unofficial" F.A.Q. as linked to in the signature at the bottom of his post.

Yes, I was referring to that faq guide (it's the updated official faq guide! :wink: )

Quote:

Unfortunately the link provided in the unofficial F.A.Q. is not entirely correct as it leads to the Free version download page.

It has the correct link, it leads to the login page (you may entered while I was changing it yesterday)!

BSPeter 25th January 2005 08:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DragonFighter
Quote:

It has the correct link, it leads to the login page (you may entered while I was changing it yesterday)!

Nope!! It still leads to the free-version download page
(maybe if you add a "p" at the end of userpage?)

DragonFighter 26th January 2005 07:03 PM

:oops: OOoops! You have a point here..
:roll: Fixed!

BSPeter 26th January 2005 08:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DragonFighter
:oops: OOoops! You have a point here..
:roll: Fixed!

OK, no problem; let's continue helping eachother!

Adil 29th January 2005 02:30 AM

Rubeno just wanted to show off just cos he purchased the product.. and he paid the price for showing off.. why didnt you just keep it to yourself that you purchased it?.. why tell everyone else?

Showing off is bad, it brings bad luck.. what do you want??

Bsstaff to say "THANKYOU????"

dear god.

BSPeter 29th January 2005 12:28 PM

@Adil
:?: and your problem is ... ? ? ? ? ? ? ?
:?

adicoto 29th January 2005 07:20 PM

Like he said, he is just showing off. :lol: