Official BS.Player forums

Official BS.Player forums (
-   General Talk And Support (
-   -   What is the video window name? Need it for remote. (

snabbmakaron 16th February 2006 10:40 PM

What is the video window name? Need it for remote.
I need to know what the BSPlayer video window is called (not "BSPlayer", that is the control window). It was called BForm before but now it seems to be called ". ." or something like that, as seen when using Alt-Tab. It is not ". .", but it looks like it. For all I know, the two dots could be followed by x numbers of spaces.

I need to have it so that I can set my remote control to be used with BSPlayer in full screen.


BSPeter 16th February 2006 10:57 PM

Maybe ? ??

Tizio 16th February 2006 11:04 PM

Thank you Peter for linking to my post :wink:
Anyhow the Window Name has changed in "ΒΈΒΈ" and Window Class is still "BSPVideoWindow" :wink:

All times are GMT +1. The time now is 11:20 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.9
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO 3.6.0 PL2
Ad Management plugin by RedTyger

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20