Official BS.Player forums

Official BS.Player forums (http://forum.bsplayer.com/)
-   General Talk And Support (http://forum.bsplayer.com/general-talk-support/)
-   -   Big Big problem with Bs Player!!![solved] (http://forum.bsplayer.com/general-talk-support/7467-big-big-problem-bs-player-solved.html)

GnG 14th May 2006 06:53 PM

Big Big problem with Bs Player!!![solved]

1)bs player 1.36 build 825(tried and other versions)
2)p4 2.4 768ddr gforce 6600gt with 84.21
3) k-lite codec pack(tried other versions too)

The problem i have is that when i open a video file and press right mouse button to open the setup menu everything stucks.Then my monitor goes to power saving mode and finally my pc restarts.I tried to reinstall the program and codec pack with other versions.Same problem again.This happened every time.
I want to say that when i use other video program , for example : windows media player classic all goes right.

Thanks in advance

adicoto 14th May 2006 07:51 PM

Try to delete bsplayer.username.xls file from instalation folder and retry. Are you on Windows XP ?

GnG 15th May 2006 12:34 AM

I tried delete all (manual or from unistall button) and reinstall many times but nothing.Yes im on Windows Xp with sp2.

adicoto 15th May 2006 04:02 AM

It might be a conflict between your video drivers and BSPlayer. Can you modify the options in Visual Effects (Control panel->system->advanced->performance settings ?

GnG 15th May 2006 04:13 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by adicoto
It might be a conflict between your video drivers and BSPlayer. Can you modify the options in Visual Effects (Control panel->system->advanced->performance settings ?

Ok im there now..What i must modify?i have the first option enable..windows select the best for my pc, and all down enable(I have greek windows and try to translate:))

p.s :Thanks for your help:)

edit:i select best perfomance(down all disable)
the problem is here again:(

adicoto 15th May 2006 01:57 PM

But was there an option you disabled and the problem was gone ? I don't understand exactly (you say the problem is here again)
Are you using a modified theme for windows ? If you change windows theme, does this help ?

Tizio 15th May 2006 02:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by adicoto
But was there an option you disabled and the problem was gone ? I don't understand exactly (you say the problem is here again)

I think he meant that "the problem is still there" :wink:

GnG 15th May 2006 02:40 PM

again it was wrong word.The right word is still here

Yes i use windowblinds that is program with windows themes.I disable it but the problem is still here.

Sorry if my english isn't so good.

edit: I reinstall windowblinds and i see the problem but no so quickly.Before when i open the menu immediately all stucked.Now i play some time with menu and stuck but no so quickly like before. I work some time more with bs and i post the results.
I think u found the source of the problem :D

adicoto 15th May 2006 05:04 PM

Please, if you manage to work out this problem, tell us how, so if someone else have this problem to be able to help.

GnG 15th May 2006 06:30 PM

:( The problem is still here :(

If i find solution i will post it :wink:

adicoto 15th May 2006 06:36 PM

Maybe you should also try to press alt+S and if you have a menu in here, disable skinned windows and menus from there.

GnG 15th May 2006 06:51 PM

LooooooL :D
That's it!

5 minutes ..no stuck...for first time.Menu now is blue.
Thanks but...What's the matter with it?

edit:I'm sure thats it!The problem is gone!But tell me plz...why?

adicoto 15th May 2006 07:32 PM

Probably there was a conflict between skined option of BSPlayer and the one from your theme program. Glad now it's solved.

GnG 15th May 2006 07:43 PM

Man thank u very very much :D
Now i can use again bs for my videos :wink: