Official BS.Player forums

Official BS.Player forums (http://forum.bsplayer.com/)
-   General Talk And Support (http://forum.bsplayer.com/general-talk-support/)
-   -   Problem with build 938. (http://forum.bsplayer.com/general-talk-support/7666-problem-build-938-a.html)

lollal 8th July 2006 01:37 AM

Problem with build 938.

Hello, I've just downloaded this new bsplayer and it lucks awesome, really good work, although i have just 1 minor problem , when im playing a video
(i like to see anime often) there are words in green in the upper part of the screen, those words are to provide information about the audio i believe, since always it says something like this:

Audio Track:
Input description: ....
Current input bitrate: ....

I was wondering if some1 knew a way to remove that and can tell me ill be really grateful.

i dont know very well what codecs i use but every time i open there's an
FFshow and FFaudio icon on the clock bar.

Thxs in advance for your help :D

grendizer 8th July 2006 03:29 AM

this should not show up... Does it happen on other media players?

Tizio 8th July 2006 10:13 AM

Re: Problem with build 938.

Quote:

Originally Posted by lollal
(i like to see anime often) there are words in green in the upper part of the screen, those words are to provide information about the audio i believe, since always it says something like this:

Audio Track:
Input description: ....
Current input bitrate: ....

I don't think that those words are related to BSplayer, as grendizer suggested you, try to play those videos with another player (WindowsMediaPlayer in example) and if they show up again "probably" it's because they have been inserted into the video stream and you will not be able to remove them..

Quote:

Originally Posted by lollal
i dont know very well what codecs i use but every time i open there's an
FFshow and FFaudio icon on the clock bar.

Thxs in advance for your help :D

Since those 2 icons appear into your tray bar I think that BSplayer uses ffdshow to decode your anime episodes. If you want to know wwhat is used exactly, right-click on BSplayer window, then choose Options -> Filters -> Advanced and in that window you'll find a lot of information regarding the codecs used by BSplayer

lollal 8th July 2006 01:08 PM

yes, it also happens with windows media player and various other players,
so it cannot be removed? ;/
well no helping then, but maybe there's a way to hide it? the problem is that it doesnt let see some translations that are in the upper part ?

Thxs again.

grendizer 8th July 2006 01:27 PM

With BsPlayer, see if there is some kind of subtitle filter involved.
Play the video, right clikc, go to options > filters.

BSPeter 8th July 2006 01:27 PM

Re: Problem with build 938.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tizio
If you want to know what is used exactly, right-click on BSplayer window, then choose Options -> Filters -> Advanced and in that window you'll find a lot of information regarding the codecs used by BSplayer

Could you post what is shown there (of course with a movie loaded)? I personally do not use FFaudio (nor FFshow), but maybe if you click or rightclick on that icon, isn't there perhaps a possibility to switch off OSD-messages?
:wink:

J7N 9th July 2006 12:35 AM

To reconfigure FFDSHOW, click its name in filters (video decoder this time). After you have brought up the config screen, uncheck "OSD" processing and press Apply. To remove the tray icon next to system clock, click "Tray, dialog and paths" and uncheck "Show tray icon". Verify if you haven't enabled any other unneeded functions by accident.

If you have enabled "Keys & Remote" the green text will come back when you press Ctrl+Alt+O.

To access FFDSHOW property sheet, you can also use the Start menu shortcuts created during installation.

It is possible to corrupt FFDSHOW config under some circumstances, like repetitive registering and unregistering different versions. If this is the case just walk thru the config dialog and disable the unneeded functions. I have myself all checkboxes in the listbox to the left – cleared.

lollal 9th July 2006 03:05 AM

YAY it dissapeared :> thx u all for the help ^_^
it was at the end the OSD thing u said there xD