Official BS.Player forums

Official BS.Player forums (http://forum.bsplayer.com/)
-   General Talk And Support (http://forum.bsplayer.com/general-talk-support/)
-   -   BSplayer plays with no sound! (http://forum.bsplayer.com/general-talk-support/7676-bsplayer-plays-no-sound.html)

aznchick7786 11th July 2006 05:36 PM

BSplayer plays with no sound!

What do i do when it doesnt have audio. I play the series episodes and none of them have sound. Is there any codec to download that will let me play it in sound?

Tizio 11th July 2006 06:54 PM

Please, read the sticky post by BSPeter first, and post more information regarding the video/audio format of your files...

Probably you need to install AC3Filter, or an MP4 decoder (Moonlight Odio Dekoda handles almost everything)

BSPeter 11th July 2006 06:55 PM

Please read item (3) and item (4) [re. AC3filter] of my Help2Help-post.
Could be your movies have AC3-sound.
(Otherwise let us know more info as mentioned in my Help2Help-post)
:wink:

BSPeter 11th July 2006 06:56 PM

Ha, ha Tizio you beat me by just a sec!
:lol:

Tizio 11th July 2006 07:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BSPeter
Ha, ha Tizio you beat me by just a sec!
:lol:

:wink:

adicoto 11th July 2006 09:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tizio
Please, read the sticky post by BSPeter first, and post more information regarding the video/audio format of your files...

Probably you need to install AC3Filter, or an MP4 decoder (Moonlight Odio Dekoda handles almost everything)

Moonlight Odio Dekoda is an audio decoder (for MPEG streams), it has nothing to do with MP4 files, who actually use AAC audio (can't be played by Odio Dekoda)

So, can you tell us what kind of files do you have ? .avi files (in this case you probably need an AC3Filter ) mkv files (in this case you need an AAC decoder - like core AAC) or .ogm files (in wich case you need an ogg decoder such as oggds0996)

Tizio 11th July 2006 09:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by adicoto
Quote:

Originally Posted by Tizio

Moonlight Odio Dekoda is an audio decoder (for MPEG streams), it has nothing to do with MP4 files, who actually use AAC audio (can't be played by Odio Dekoda)

So, can you tell us what kind of files do you have ? .avi files (in this case you probably need an AC3Filter ) mkv files (in this case you need an AAC decoder - like core AAC) or .ogm files (in wich case you need an ogg decoder such as oggds0996)

No no, I didn't wanted to tell it can andle MP4 audio streams, I should had added a dot before the parentesis and an else before the ) :P

With OggDS 0.9.9.6 I had problems with the audio that OggDS 0.9.9.5 was able to handle it without problems..