Official BS.Player forums

Official BS.Player forums (http://forum.bsplayer.com/)
-   General Talk And Support (http://forum.bsplayer.com/general-talk-support/)
-   -   REQUEST (http://forum.bsplayer.com/general-talk-support/8315-request.html)

Drácula de 1931 1st May 2007 06:26 PM

REQUEST

Greetings.

Gentlemen.

Please,
I would like you to do me a favor, please delete my account from the database of this board/forum. This is not a request for a banned account, instead of that, I need to release my username for the possibility of another users can register using my nickname. If it's possible, please do as I requested before.

Thanks in advance for your support, and your attention.

Tizio 6th May 2007 11:44 AM

I'll send the request to the admins, but if you want to leave to account to a friend of yours just give him your account data, otherwise.. I doubt other peoples will use your account..

Drácula de 1931 9th May 2007 06:34 PM

Thanks for your answer. :)

That's not what I was saying. This account will never be used again, someone could register, or not, but there's no point to keep this username registered if no one is using.

Tizio 9th May 2007 06:59 PM

It's plenty of accounts unused, so don't worry about this :wink:
(there are also at least 300 accounts used in the past to spam on this board :evil: )
So I think also your account will be kept active (also for understanding issues, if another user will gain access to an already used account, all previous posts can be meant to be related to the new user, even if they are not, the only way to remove this misunderstanding issue is to delete all previous posts, but this way all the information provided by the former user will be lost...)
I'm almost sure that your account will never be deleted 8)

BSPeter 9th May 2007 07:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tizio
... the only way to remove this misunderstanding issue is to delete all previous posts, but this way all the information provided by the former user will be lost...

You needn't worry about that Tizio. He already edited/emptied all his posts himself, so that the logic of the threads is disrupted. Seems almost as if he is covering up his' tracks. Cannot think of any normal reason. Strange twist of mind IMHO.
:wink:

Tizio 9th May 2007 07:26 PM

Yes, I wasn't referring to his case in particular, I just spoke in general, just to define the global idea of why usually accounts don't get deleted instead of banned (this if the posted messages are not all spamming messages and the admin wants to delete every track of that account) :wink:
In fact I didn't mentioned his account in my explaination, but only a generic account created by "another user"

P.S.
I hope you didn't felt bad for my joking PM :roll: :P

adicoto 9th May 2007 07:34 PM

Probably he is requesting this as a form of protest ?

BSPeter 9th May 2007 08:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by adicoto

If so, he should simply say so.
(@Tizio: No of course not! rofl)

Tizio 9th May 2007 08:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BSPeter
Quote:

Originally Posted by adicoto

If so, he should simply say so.
(@Tizio: No of course not! rofl)

:P

Drácula de 1931 9th May 2007 11:26 PM

Gentlemen,
there is nothing wrong about me and this forum. I will kept this board on my favorites list. This is only a request for you to delete this account, or, if this is not possible, please set an eternal BAN for me.

But I really think this is not a good idea (eternal BAN), because I will not return someday to ask you to return this account again. If it's necessary I will use another username to post here.

As I was saying:

Please,
I would like you to do me a favor, please delete my account from the database of this board/forum. This is not a request for a banned account, instead of that, I need to release my username for the possibility of another users can register using my nickname. If it's possible, please do as I requested before.

Thanks in advance for your support, and your attention.

I hope you understand and take care of this matter.

Drácula de 1931 13th May 2007 06:00 PM

Anything?