Official BS.Player forums  

Go Back   Official BS.Player forums > Main forum > General Talk And Support

General Talk And Support General talk and peer-to-peer support about BS.Player and other video and audio multimedia players.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 29th July 2002
BS.Guest

Default Comment on Englis Spoken Typed on Forum Bs Player

All you speak very bad horible Englis da ? Why you not lern speak english better properly, da ?
Old 30th July 2002
BS.player Regular User

Feñiz is on a distinguished road

Excuse us, but many of us don't speak usually english, because it's not our first language.

What about if you need to speak in spanish, french, german, portuguese or italian? You'll speak perfectly?
Old 20th January 2003
BS.Player Newbie

chronic_smokebomb is an unknown quantity at this point
Default what the fuck is a Feniz... i think you're a Penis

Excuse us, but many of us don't speak usually english, because it's not our first language.

What about if you need to speak in spanish, french, german, portuguese or italian? You'll speak perfectly?

We don't "need" to speak spanish, french, german, portuguese or italian because they're sad languages... software companies worth anything=America=English. "Computer" isn't ANYONE's first language, but if you're going to be involved in that world, you need to learn to express yourself, comprehend and share ideas. Learn English... if you're too dumb, set up a message board in "foreign" somewhere else, this is an English site
Old 20th January 2003
BS.Player Newbie

Johanovitch is an unknown quantity at this point

Yea right, why don't you try to learn another language, like french,dutch, german or spanish?
All you guys think everyone speaks english, but that's only a dream.
My case, my native language is dutch. In begium 60% speaks dutch, 39% speaks french and 1% speaks german, so we are used to people not being able to speak proparly all 3 languages. Most of the dutch part speaks dutch, french, english and a little german (like me).

I would like you to hear when you try speak one of those languages, besides english of course.

I know my English isn't perfect, but I manage to make my point.

But, I agree that If your english is that bad, write it in your onw language, if possible, in english.
if someone posted a message not in english, be nice and don't blame him, and if possible, translate it to english!

thanks
Johan
Old 20th January 2003
BS.player Regular User

Movieman is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Don't be so arrogant

You americans (or should I say 'north americans'?) are so arrogant and foolish not to understand that your country is NOT the whole world. You know, I've seen the world maps drawn by american college students - the pittiest picture I have ever seen. A 1st or 3rd grader from another country would do a better job. Then let's take for example your manners: belching in the presence of other people, even women, is a normal and even cool thing to do. And farting is a great joke. Your humor is so flat and dumb.
No wonder more and more people all over the world dislike americans. Do you know where your attitude toward other countries is going to lead? Sept 11th, does it ring the bell? Some day you're gonna get your ass kicked reala hard and when that happens you will run to other countries crying for help. But you shouldn't expect as much support as you could if you weren't so stupid.
I feel sorry for the people whose leader was chosen through court debates and who is a great example for mockery. Ha-ha-ha.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 4394.jpg (116.4 KB, 651 views)
File Type: gif america.gif (17.5 KB, 666 views)
Old 20th January 2003
BS.Player Power User

goety is an unknown quantity at this point

lol pictures are great.

you're point however.
95 % of the people of this forum
are not american,

most of them are from europe
and russia. as are the most visitors
of both the bsplayer related sites.

this is not an political forum,
but I think that I speak for the