Official BS.Player forums  

Go Back   Official BS.Player forums > Main forum > General Talk And Support
Register FAQ Calendar Today's Posts Search

General Talk And Support General talk and peer-to-peer support about BS.Player and other video and audio multimedia players.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 20th April 2009
BS.Player Newbie

small45 is on a distinguished road
Default Real Player goes to full screen - no controls

When I play an rm file real player goes into full screen with no controls and no way to exit. Cursor is gone, and Ctrl-Alt-Del doesn't work, so I can't invoke Task Manager. I have to reboot to get out of this.

I uninstalled Real Player and installed Real Alternative and it had the same problem, so I uninstalled it & went back to Real Player (new install). I remove programs using Revo Uninstaller (freeware) and it is pretty good at removing all files and registry entries. When Real Player was reinstalled the problem continued, so I restored from a month old backup. This fixed the problem, but it has returned.

Anyone out there have any ideas about this. I can't find any references to this on the internet. The Real Player people were no help. I'm thinking about actually paying money for their premium player just so I can ask for help, but I think I'd be spending my money and still get no help from them.
Old 27th April 2009
BS.Player Newbie

photogray is on a distinguished road

You cant just double click a few times to make it smaller?

Tags
can't exit, controls, full, full screen, player, real, real player, screen