Official BS.Player forums

Official BS.Player forums (http://forum.bsplayer.com/)
-   General Talk And Support (http://forum.bsplayer.com/general-talk-support/)
-   -   Nonstop freezing (http://forum.bsplayer.com/general-talk-support/9927-nonstop-freezing.html)

alicozgo 25th August 2009 04:08 PM

Nonstop freezing
 
Hi,

I use the version 2.43 on my Vista SP2 notebook. When I open a movie, BS.Player freezes periodically; about 2 times in a minute. Are there any ideas to solve this problem? :confused: (I think it's a very common problem)

adicoto 25th August 2009 04:14 PM

DO you play the file from hard drive or from optical media ?
Some specifications of your hardware ?
Any "drive silencer" driver installed ?

alicozgo 25th August 2009 04:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by adicoto (Beitrag 38381)
DO you play the file from hard drive or from optical media ?
Some specifications of your hardware ?
Any "drive silencer" driver installed ?

I play the file from my hard drive.
What kind of specifications that you need? (NTFS, 160gb)
No acoustic driver silencer is installed on my system.

Thanks for your quick answer.

alicozgo 25th August 2009 05:06 PM

- Intel Core2 Duo CPU T7300 @ 2.00GHz 2.00GHz
- 4Gb Ram

alicozgo 28th August 2009 12:33 PM

Any thoughts?

BSPeter 28th August 2009 12:44 PM

Unfortunately, not really.
What antivirus software do you use?
Any other memory-resident programs?
:wink:

alicozgo 28th August 2009 02:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BSPeter (Beitrag 38429)
Unfortunately, not really.
What antivirus software do you use?
Any other memory-resident programs?
:wink:

I use KIS 2010. I don't use any memory thingz...

adicoto 28th August 2009 07:39 PM

When you open such a file, which rendering methode it's used ? (rigth-click -> options ->preferences -> video =>video rendering TAB)
If it's EVR, could you swich to internal renderer default and post here the behaviour ?

alicozgo 28th August 2009 10:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by adicoto (Beitrag 38431)
When you open such a file, which rendering methode it's used ? (rigth-click -> options ->preferences -> video =>video rendering TAB)
If it's EVR, could you swich to internal renderer default and post here the behaviour ?

I use to used EVR, I've just switched it to Internal renderer overlay (default). I'm gonna post here the behavior tomorrow. First, I have to watch over it.


All times are GMT +1. The time now is 05:29 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.9
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO 3.6.0 PL2
Ad Management plugin by RedTyger


1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20