View Single Post
Old 31st December 2004
BS.Player Master

BSPeter is on a distinguished road

(Also referring to your related post)
If you need to define specific options for your 2CD-movie-files by using bsi/ini-files, you will indeed need four files for each movie.
Quote:
Originally Posted by In a [url=http://forum.bsplayer.org/viewtopic.php?p=2554#2554
post by Quietseb on 7 Feb. 2003[/url] he]you'll need to make one per movie file. you will have for example:
my_movie_part1.avi
my_movie_part1.bsi
my_movie_part2.avi
my_movie_part2.bsi

my_movie_part1.bsi will read:
Code:
[Main]
NumberCDs=2
CD=1
[Movie]
Title=Movie Title
Directory=.
FName=my_movie_part1.avi
FName2=my_movie_part2.avi
my_movie_part2.bsi will read:
Code:
[Main]
NumberCDs=2
CD=2
[Movie]
Title=Movie Title
Directory=.
FName=my_movie_part1.avi
FName2=my_movie_part2.avi
(note there is no FName1)
I would experiment with the value of Directory= (.=current directory) to have the actual moviefiles "out of sight" in another folder, so that in the folder, where you would select your movie to play, only the bsi/ini-files (i.e. in your case 2 per movie) are shown.
(By the way, did you know there is a utility to create ini/bsi files for you, i.e. HWLauncher.)

However, it may perhaps also well be worth to experiment with BSPlayer's playlist-files for your purpose. Though I've not tested it myself, I think this method allows you to have the playlist-files in one folder and the actual movie files e.g. in a sub-folder thereof. To make a playlist-file: rightclick on BSPlayer's skin and select "Playlist". Now, with explorer, just drag the two files of a movie to the playlist. Set options (Aspect/Pan-scan/Full screen). Rightclick on playlist and save the playlist-file (giving it the name you want).
(Let us know if that alternative is working for you.)
Private messages/Visitor messages are NOT for seeking personal help with respect to BS.Player! Instead use the forums!

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20