View Single Post
Old 7th January 2007
BS.Player Master

BSPeter is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by gmeades
You're quite the arrogant fellow, aren't you....

I would suggest you read the posts once again...
carefully, this time, before posting more of your pedantic statements...
You'll find I stated the version which I own...

and once again, if you cannot provide any assistance with fixing the problem, then back off... as your posts are simply a waste of my, and everyone elses, time... misstating and misquoting what I have written does no one any good...

I'm looking for solutions, not insults... or do you not understand that as well...?

...and thank you for the clarification that you are not staff...
About arrogancy or having an attitude, I'm afraid I cannot teach you anything.
About insults, well you certainly know how to really be insulting (and that without a shred of doubt intentionally). Fortunately I'm not really susceptible to insults.
About reading, well I only can suggest you to take a course (and after having done so, I invite you to point out to me where exactly I've insulted you in my earlier posts and/or where exactly I was "misstating and misquoting" what you'd written).
About finding a solution, if you are indeed a purchaser of BSPlayer-Pro holding an officially obtained registration code, you could have read in my Help2Help-post:
Quote:
To purchasers of BSPlayer Pro (holding an officially obtained registration code), BSPlayer-team provides technical e-mail support, which is made available through the contact-form at http://www.bsplayer.org/en/contact_us/. (A link to this form is also provided at BSPlayer's webpage "Customer Service". So BSPlayer Pro users are invited to use this options to receive direct support from BSPlayer-team. (Note this does NOT apply to users of the FREE version BSPlayer!)
............So I would suggest you to follow that route.
:?
(And maybe there is no ready solution and it is simply a bug. That's exactly why I moved this thread from "General discussions" to "Bug reports" so that it will get the proper attention from BSPlayer's developers, especially if our fellow-user Tizio adds it to his summary, listing all existing bugs.)
Private messages/Visitor messages are NOT for seeking personal help with respect to BS.Player! Instead use the forums!

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20