View Single Post
Old 17th January 2010
BS.Player Master

BSPeter is on a distinguished road

I would support the displaying of hours in upto three digits, which I think doesn't seem to difficult a feature to realize for an experienced development team like BS.Player's.
I'm not sure what you're trying to say with respect to the progess bar, also as the appearance of the progress bas is entirely depending on which skin you're using (and even if it maybe concerns full screen skin or not).
E.g. if you're looking for a wider progress bar, there are more to be found on BS.Player's Skin pages (click here), which hold a really abundant number of skins!
(And you could even design your own custom-skin!)
Private messages/Visitor messages are NOT for seeking personal help with respect to BS.Player! Instead use the forums!

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20