View Single Post
Old 29th July 2010
BS.Player Master

BSPeter is on a distinguished road

I suppose with me the fonttype used was just a wee bit narrower than in your case (I needn't tell you that different versions of the same font do not necessarily have the exact same proportions. Perhaps also different OS-versions may be a factor in this) so that the previous text "BS.Player ML" didn't cause scrolling with me, whereas the extended current text "BS.Player Media Library ..." does. (As is clearly visible from the picture posted by me the old text was an "almost fit"). Anyhow presently it so appears that the (longer) text scrolls in both your and my installations so I personally don't think that issue to be very interesting anymore right now.
The only thing which I think to still be of importance at this time is this post stating all remaining cosmetical/translation issues that I'm aware of. If you have any additions please let us know.

BSPeter edit: adicoto was correct when he said this scrolling was there for a longer time already; this movie proves it:
http://video.informer.com/bsplayer-windows/bsp.htm
(It appears that scrolling is inactive when opening ML-window without - at first - a movie playing, but as soon as a movie is played or paused, it is active.)
Private messages/Visitor messages are NOT for seeking personal help with respect to BS.Player! Instead use the forums!

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20