Official BS.Player forums  

Go Back   Official BS.Player forums > Main forum > Answered And Solved Questions

Answered And Solved Questions A good place to check before you post your question. All answered / solved posts are archived here.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 23rd September 2010
BS.Player Newbie

waingro is on a distinguished road
Unhappy BS Player does not play files in a new Harddisk

Hi All,
I bought a new HDD last week and I'm using Win7 64. My problem is, BS.Player is my main video player; but BS does not play the files located in the new HDD. But the files in other partitions works great as always.

When I double-click to the file, BS.Player starts, but no file loads. Auto Play is active on the preferences menu. But the BS.Player screen as follows:

No Subtitles Closed
Movie Size 0x0

It doesn't change a thing if I load a file from the new harddisk. The same occurs...

What can I do ?
Old 5th October 2010
BS.Player Newbie

Do I have any chance for getting help from this forum ?
Old 6th October 2010
BS.Player Master

BSPeter is on a distinguished road

I'm sorry but I've no idea. I'm no developper, only a user and translator, but I cannot imagine this is a BS.Player-problem. I'd rather say it's a Windows-problem. Any special (access)rights/privileges or restrictions applicable for the new HD? All other programs have no difficulty in loading files from the new (sata)HD? When trying to load a moviefile from BS.Player's main=control-window you can see and select the files but they simply don't load? Irrespective of type (file-extension) of video-file?
Private messages/Visitor messages are NOT for seeking personal help with respect to BS.Player! Instead use the forums!
Old 6th October 2010
BS.Player Newbie

1- There is nothing different between the old IDE hdd and the new ATA hdd :(
2- Other programs ( media player classic for example ) have no difficulty loading files from the new hdd.
3- Yes, I can select a file from the load window but yes, does not load.
4- Sorry ?????
Old 19th June 2014
BS.Player Newbie

SeamusMac is on a distinguished road

I have this exact same issue, but its only the files in one particular folder in my HDD. All other files on the HDD work fine.

Tags
files, harddisk, no play, play, player