Official BS.Player forums  

Go Back   Official BS.Player forums > Main forum > Answered And Solved Questions

Answered And Solved Questions A good place to check before you post your question. All answered / solved posts are archived here.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 24th December 2011
BS.Player Newbie

NoFear76 is on a distinguished road
Default Access violation at address 004073D8 in module 'bsplayer.exe'. Read of address 8908C4

Hi,

when I run avi file I get this:

"exception message : Access violation at address 004073D8 in module 'bsplayer.exe'. Read of address 8908C48B."

i use winxp pro eng....
mkv files works fine.....

please for help.

best
Old 24th December 2011
BS.Player Master

BSPeter is on a distinguished road

First and foremost tell us what version and build number you're using.
(Most up-to-date is version/build 2.6.1.1065).
Also: when you installed BS.Player, did you allow it (when asked) to also 'internally' install its preferred codecs/filters? (Internally meaning for use by BS.Player only and not interfering with your system's codecs/filters.)
Private messages/Visitor messages are NOT for seeking personal help with respect to BS.Player! Instead use the forums!
Old 26th December 2011
BS.Player Newbie

NoFear76 is on a distinguished road
Default I have try with last 3 ver of BS Player

Hi I have start with last 3 ver of BS Player...
and I get the same error just if I want to play avi filas all other works ok (mkv, mp4,...)

please explai to me where to setup this I'm not so good with this codecs...

Also: when you installed BS.Player, did you allow it (when asked) to also 'internally' install its preferred codecs/filters? (Internally meaning for use by BS.Player only and not interfering with your system's codecs/filters.)

best and thx for help...
Old 27th December 2011
BS.Player Master

BSPeter is on a distinguished road

If you didn't - upon installation - allow BS.Player to internally install its preferred codecs, you can still do that.
Simply run codecmanager.exe, which you can find inside BS.Player's installation folder.
Private messages/Visitor messages are NOT for seeking personal help with respect to BS.Player! Instead use the forums!

Tags
access, address, bsplayerexe, module, violation