Official BS.Player forums  

Go Back   Official BS.Player forums > Main forum > Answered And Solved Questions

Answered And Solved Questions A good place to check before you post your question. All answered / solved posts are archived here.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 17th July 2009
BS.Player Newbie

Snicklove is on a distinguished road
Exclamation Capture resolution

Hi, sorry for my english, i'm french.

I download BS Free, and I do not manage to make of capture pics under the resolution of my screen 1024x768! it records them to me in 634x368 or other (resolution of my videos) !!! that it is with " what you see or original size" ?

Please help me, i would like my captures under 1024x768.

ps : with my old version i can make it but i loose this version.

Vista.
Old 17th July 2009
BS.Player Master

BSPeter is on a distinguished road

If I select e.g. "Internal renderer DirectDraw surface" it works, but if I select "Internal renderer overlay (default)" it doesn't.
(Similar for older BS.Player versions).
So maybe could you try if choosing a different rendering mode does make a difference for you?
Private messages/Visitor messages are NOT for seeking personal help with respect to BS.Player! Instead use the forums!

Tags
capture, resolution