Official BS.Player forums  

Go Back   Official BS.Player forums > Main forum > BSPlayer for Android

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 10th December 2012
BS.Player Newbie

meistercraft is on a distinguished road
Default [Feature request] Bluetooth Audio Delay

Hi, i'm using the BS Player Pro version for Android with a Asus TF700 Tablet and a Nokia Bluetooth Headset (and also tested with a Samsung GalaxyS3 and an Samsung BT Headset) it's a delay from 0,5sec to 1sec from video to audio (audio to late) the problem is only via bluetooth, not with wire headphone or internal speaker.
Old 10th December 2012
BS.Player Master

BSPeter is on a distinguished road

Can't you compensate when using bluetooth connection?
While playing a movie tap screen and then tap menu (at top-right in the bar), then tap "Audio..." and "Audio offset".
(You can set both positive as well as negative values there!)
Private messages/Visitor messages are NOT for seeking personal help with respect to BS.Player! Instead use the forums!
Old 11th December 2012
BS.Player Newbie

meistercraft is on a distinguished road

thank you. it works.
but is it possible to implentate two or three audio profiles? (exp profil "normal" with 0 delay and "BT" with x delay)
i'm see movies with internal speaker (with "0" delay) and see movies with BT-Headset (with ~700ms delay). so, i must often change the audio delay.
and it's a little bit tricky with the slidecontrol to stop at the right (ms) position, i think it's better if i can put in the (ms) delay direct with the keyboard

thanks for the great BS-player app
Old 12th December 2012
BS.Player Master

BSPeter is on a distinguished road

Thanks for the great app go to BSPlayer-team (of which I'm not a member)!
Your remark concerning two or three audio-profiles is a feature request.
I reckon that Ico-man will also read this thread so that he will also read your feature request.
Private messages/Visitor messages are NOT for seeking personal help with respect to BS.Player! Instead use the forums!
Old 12th December 2012
BS.Support
BS.Player Power User

Ico-man is on a distinguished road

Could be improved, really.
Old 20th June 2014
BS.Player Newbie

efendikaptan is on a distinguished road
Default Would be great!

I would very much like that feature too. Remembering the last offset is also helpful, but several profiles for different headsets/receivers would be great.

Just FYI I am using a Sony SBH20 with my Nexus 7 2012 and 310-330 ms offset works just fine.

Thank you for a wonderful piece of software!
Old 8th July 2014
BS.Support
BS.Player Power User

Ico-man is on a distinguished road

Last delay is already saved. We will add option to save separate values for each BT headset.
Old 8th July 2014
BS.Player Newbie

efendikaptan is on a distinguished road
Default Thanks!

Great news, Ico-man! Thanks!

(While you're at it could you do something about the sensitivity of the slider? Fine tuning the value is somewhat hard most of the time.)

Tags
audio, bluetooth, delay