Official BS.Player forums  

Go Back   Official BS.Player forums > Main forum > BSPlayer for Android

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 11th December 2012
BS.Player Newbie

striimer is on a distinguished road
Default Teletext subtitles not supported, even with Pro ?

For first i've downloaded free version of Bsplayer from Google play (android market). Tried play some transport streams (TS), recorded with settopbox. Video streaming thru the LAN was nice, even 1080 HD videos play nice. DVB subtitles works, but only part of the text is visible. Bsplayer site indicates that teletext subtitles will be supported with Pro version. Bought droid Pro version from Play shop. Unfortunately nothing changed, everything what worked early, works with Pro version too, nothing additionally. DVB subtitles shown only partly and no teletext support at all. If i open subtitles menu, there are not anything about telx subtitles (instead they are selectable with VLC player).
So, now i have licenced version of Bsplayer, video is smooth, subtitles still problematical. Using Bsplayer with Asus TF300. Tried different TS files, recorded from different providers (all have telx sutitles), no one of these will not play subtitles in my droid Bsplayer Pro, telx subtitles submenu just not exist.
All these TS files play well with my settopbox and play as well all telx subtitles inside of transport stream container.
How to get working properly DVB subtitles and how to play missing telx ?
Thanks in advance.
Old 12th December 2012
BS.Support
BS.Player Power User

Ico-man is on a distinguished road

TTX subtitles work in PC version of BSplayer, not Android one.

Tags
pro, subtitles, supported, teletext