Official BS.Player forums  

Go Back   Official BS.Player forums > Main forum > Feature Requests, Feedback And Suggestions

Feature Requests, Feedback And Suggestions Post your suggestions and feature requests here, what would you like to use in BS.Player. Any feedback is appreciated and will be reviewed by our team.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 18th March 2009
BS.Player Newbie

netizenk is an unknown quantity at this point
Exclamation Save auto-downloaded subs for off-line use

Hi,

I was not able to find the downloaded subtitles for offline use. Can you please tell me where are the downloaded subtitles stored?

Thanks...
Old 18th March 2009
BS.Player Master

BSPeter is on a distinguished road

I think they are only downloaded in memory (for immediate use).
If you like to download and save subtitles you could have a look in my Help2Help-post (see my signature below) where somewhere in the middle (just above "MISCELLANEOUS" in really big blue characters) there are links to subtitle sites.
Private messages/Visitor messages are NOT for seeking personal help with respect to BS.Player! Instead use the forums!
Old 18th March 2009
BS.Player Newbie

netizenk is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by BSPeter View Post
I think they are only downloaded in memory (for immediate use).
Wow, that's very inconvenient and renders the feature pretty much uselesss for me since my media center pc is not connected to the net...

Is there any chance of allowing users to save the srt file locally for offliine use in the next release?

Thanks...
Old 18th March 2009
BS.Player Master

Don't know. Will move this thread to requests forum.
For the time being (and as I also mentioned in my previous post) you could download from any of the websites as indicated in my Help2Help-post. [Unless the links are broken, but up to now nobody reported so.]
Private messages/Visitor messages are NOT for seeking personal help with respect to BS.Player! Instead use the forums!
Old 19th March 2009
BS.Player Power User

black_ps is on a distinguished road
Default hello

I don't think you can find them , but you can go in subtitle then Primary or secondary > subtitle editor and you can save it, Subtitle and Save Subtitle
Attached Images
File Type: jpg subtitle.JPG (69.2 KB, 19 views)
Old 19th March 2009
BS.Player Master

Note this (obviously) only works for Pro-version as Subtitle editor is not present in free version.
Old 19th March 2009
BS.Player Power User

Default yes

yes i know forget to tell about that

thanks
Old 23rd March 2009
BS.Player Power User

Cool

Hope we will find a option to save it more easy the subtitle for offline use in a next version maybe.

Thanks
Old 27th October 2009
BS.Player Newbie

ciprianson is on a distinguished road

You can find downloaded subtitles in %Installation path%/Webteh/BSPlayer/Cache/
Rename file and copy to your movie folder ;)
Old 28th October 2009
BS.Player Master

A more complete and correct (for different Windows versions) answer was already given earlier:
http://forum.bsplayer.com/answered-s...html#post37457

Tags
autodownloaded, offline, save, subs