Official BS.Player forums  

Go Back   Official BS.Player forums > Main forum > General Talk And Support

General Talk And Support General talk and peer-to-peer support about BS.Player and other video and audio multimedia players.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 1st December 2009
BS.Player Newbie

apocalypse is on a distinguished road
Default 2 Movie windows ??

Hi... My problem is when i open default dvd there are 2 windows, activemovie window and bsplayer, the video is playing in the bsplayer but the menu is not clickable... the activemovie window is blank but when I mouse over there seems to be highlights which is the clickable menu. The problem is the 2 windows is not synchronized like if I click full screen for both windows, say the menu play is at the center of the screen but to click I have to click on the end of the screen... hope it is understandable and please help....
Old 3rd December 2009
BS.Player Master

BSPeter is on a distinguished road

Did you already try a different "Rendering mode"?
(rightclick >) Options > Preferences > Video > [Video rendering]
What filters/codecs is BS.Player using with that file loaded?
(rightclick >) Options > Filters > Advanced
(clicking on the [+]-signs reveals further info/access)
Private messages/Visitor messages are NOT for seeking personal help with respect to BS.Player! Instead use the forums!
Old 3rd December 2009
BS.Player Newbie

Default still having the problem

1st of all thanks for the reply and info... I tried changing the video rendering mode and there are many outcomes the best i think is VMR9 renderless and VMR7 with the "use YUV mixing mode" ticked but still having problems.
When using VMR9 renderless, there is 1 window but the dvd menus are unclickable.
When using VMR7 the menus are clickable but an error msg comes out saying: "failed to allocate subtitle surface. Subtitles will not be available." Don't really care but when playing there are 2 subtitles over each other.

VMR7:
Default DirectSound Device Location: C:\WINDOWS\system32\quartz.dll, Size: 1291264 bytes, Version 6.5.2600.5822
Video Renderer Location: C:\WINDOWS\system32\quartz.dll, Size:1291264 bytes, Version 6.5.2600.5822
CyberLink Video/SP Decoder Location: C:\Program Files\Acer\Acer Arcade\Kernel\DV\PCMDV_VSD.ax, Size: 524288 bytes, Version 6.0.0.2412
CyberLink Audio Decoder (PCM45) Location: C:\Program Files\Acer\Acer Arcade\Kernel\Movie\CLAud.ax, Size: 1064960 bytes, Version 6.0.0.1718

VMR9 renderless:
same except there is an extra video renderer 0001

Sorry... I don't know anything about codecs or filters.. Please help and thanks again.
Old 8th December 2009
BS.Player Newbie

anyone... pleeeasse help me !!

Tags
movie, separate, windows