Official BS.Player forums  

Go Back   Official BS.Player forums > Main forum > General Talk And Support

General Talk And Support General talk and peer-to-peer support about BS.Player and other video and audio multimedia players.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 3rd September 2011
BS.Player Newbie

Aurora is on a distinguished road
Wink Bs player mp3 album Art Cover ??

bs player does not show album cover art of mp3 musics

in other players, most do show album cover, which is nice :)

how?
Old 3rd September 2011
BS.Player Newbie

Red face

any help guys ?
Old 3rd September 2011
BS.Player Master

BSPeter is on a distinguished road

Sofar you still didn't mention BS.Player version/build you're using.
Anyhow, I suppose you're using BS.Player Media Library (Audio) for your mp3-files?
When you select (highlight) a file the front cover is displayed at bottom left (BS.Info)
You can check if and which art-files are included in an mp3 (or even add art yourself) as follows:
select file > rightclick > properties > Artwork
There you can select and view (or edit) the following artwork:
Other, File Icon, Other File Icon, Front Cover, Back Cover, LeafletPage, Media, LeadArtist, Artist, Conductor, Band, Composer, Lyricist, Recording Location, During Recording, During Performance, Movie/Video Screen Capture, Coloured Fish, Illustration, Band Logo, Publisher Logo.
Private messages/Visitor messages are NOT for seeking personal help with respect to BS.Player! Instead use the forums!
Old 3rd September 2011
BS.Player Newbie

Red face

Thank you for your answer!!
im using latest bs player. simplle

i want to open a mp3 song and see the album art. like i see in media player or other players...

( when the mp3 has it, or the folder )

i did not understand what you said. could you tell me in simple terms.

i say simple because in windows media player or any other, u just click the song, it displays the album cover. its nice. many players do so. i expected bs player as good as it is, cuz i am hooked to it now.

- thank you for your support. im loving bs player.♥
Old 8th October 2011
BS.Player Master

BSPeter is on a distinguished road

The Album Art (Front cover) will only be shown when (in Media Library) you select "Audio" (as "BS.Media") and then click on (+) Add (...) and add the files(/folders/drives) you want.
If you then select a title the Album-cover will be shown under BS.Info.

I think maybe you've been playing (in BS.Player Media Library) from a BS.Playlist (e.g. "Current Playlist"). Then the Album Art isn't shown. I will create a feature request if it is possible to show the Album Art then too.
Private messages/Visitor messages are NOT for seeking personal help with respect to BS.Player! Instead use the forums!

Tags
album, art, cover, mp3, player