Register FAQ Calendar Today's Posts Search

Subtitles Post question about BS.Player and subtitles (srt sub ssa mkv) here

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 17th April 2011
BS.Player Newbie

onuracipayamoglu@gmail.co is on a distinguished road
Exclamation script problem

Hi,
I'm from Turkey and here is my problem. I've just downloaded the latest version v2.57 and whenever i restart bs player, the subtitle script changes to western.
I change it to Turkish. But when i restart bs player, it changes to western automatically. I've tried that in normal user mode and in administrator mode. Nothing...
Every time bs player starts up, i have to change the subtitle script manually to Turkish.
It's really annoying. Could someone help me please?
Old 17th April 2011
BS.Player Master

BSPeter is on a distinguished road

This concerns a known bug. As a temporary solution please deselect "Use new subtitle parser/renderer" under
(rightclick >) Options > Preferences > Subtitles [Subtitle properties]
Private messages/Visitor messages are NOT for seeking personal help with respect to BS.Player! Instead use the forums!

Tags
script