View Single Post
Old 5th February 2004
BS.Player Newbie

crimarti is an unknown quantity at this point

hi,

yes, like that. i'm sorry to repeat the request, it's just that i thought it would be more effective if i posted it here, actually that post wasn't a feature request but a bug report, i put the request there because i couldn't help it.

glad to see someone who cares about the forum, there are a lots of bugs and request without answer. i really like bsplayer, the ability to install it from a simple zip file without messing with my registry is something i love. but i think it would be nice to have a more "robust" player, i mean, you see media player classic, a very good idea and a "robust feeling" player, not only the interface (wich i like most over bsplayer because is simple and clean) but also because i have never got a crash or bug with it. please don't get me wrong, i know that write code it's a hard work and me and everyone should be very grateful for getting bsplayer for free, it's just that i'd hate to stop using it because of bugs or lack of features.

well, if you can do something about this subtitle request and my other's post subtitle bug, i'll be very grateful. if not, don't worry, bsplayer still is a very great software.

luck.

c.

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20