View Single Post
Old 28th July 2004
BS.Player Newbie

uf.on is an unknown quantity at this point

I have the same problem too, and that's not all :(( When I tried to open file with that typical open-file-dialog-box, I changed view settings in the window to have things displayed in list, instead of large icons ... after closing, BSPlayer always shuts down when I try to open file in this way, so I have to browse+open every movie from explorer/shell/whatever ... I thought that reinstall could help but it won't :(( I tried to do the same thing in older BSPlayer 0.87 or what the version was - to open a file and change view to list ... and now is even the old version fcked up! So it crashes (without any error message) everytime I click the open button, instantly! I'm posting this here because maybe here might be some connections between these bad thigs. otoh I have more registry-reset problems (I still didn't find out which app(s) reset everytime after my login some registry settings ... and randomly! sometime is registry setting switched on, sometimes on, doesn't matter which apps I run ... this problem concerns "stealing focus" and "x-mouse" settings - so isn't this also question for mswin developers?)

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20