View Single Post
Old 5th August 2004
BS.player Regular User

Mark Blue is an unknown quantity at this point
Default BS Player Was Working Great! Now Acting REAL Sluggish!

Hey Guys! First of all I want to compliment the BS Player Team for putting out a great player! Version 1.0 has been working great except within the last couple of days it has been acting up a little bit. First of all, when I open BS Player up using my desktop icon, it takes it quite awhile before it finally opens. Then, when I open a file to play in the player it gets real slow and sluggish in opening the file. I almost give up, but then finally the file opens. I then procede to play the file and everything seems fine, but when the file ends playing(I have the player set to "Repeat All") it gets bogged up and it acts like it doesn't want to repeat the file. After sitting there and staring at the player for 15 to 30 seconds the file finally kicks in and repeats playing. Then after it plays again it repeats with no problem. I then open another file to play and it goes back to the slow and sluggish routine. The files I am opening are MP3s, MPGs, Real Media, and AVIs. Like I said, the player has been almost perfect for me except for the last couple of days with this slow and sluggish problem with opening, playing, and repeating files. I have Media Player Classic and I am having no problems like I am with BS Player. I would appreciate any help or input that can alleviate this problem! I keep thinking it is something that I might have done while messing around with my PC, but I am not sure!

Mark Blue

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20