View Single Post
Old 6th August 2004
BS.player Regular User

Mark Blue is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Thanks BS Peter!

You might have something here! I do run Norton Anti Viris and do recieve automated updates periodically from them. I have Windows XP plus I do get automated updates from microsoft. I installed an update from them just a few days ago. Are you thinking maybe that might be causing this "Weird" problem with BS Player? I am glad that you are shedding some light to this problem. I have uninstalled/installed my version 1.0 a few times hoping that might help, but no cigar. I was going to use an earlier version, but if you are not having any luck with it I won't try that angle. It seems that a few days ago I changed skins on my player and that is when the trouble started. Sorry I did not post this in the "Bug" section, but I was thinking It was something That I might have done instead of a bug in the player. Hopefully other users having this problem can post their situations and we can get a grip on what is causing this. I want to thank you, BS Peter, and Adicto, for helping me and others with our problems and Hangups we run into with our BS Player. It is the best player I have encountered and I know it will get even better!

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20