View Single Post
Old 22nd February 2005
BS.player Regular User

darkain is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by torstensson
This plugin i like!

I have been searching for a plugin like this since i bought a Soundblaster Audigy 2 ZS + Live! Drive (with remote RM-1500) a month ago.

Applications like uICE didn't work well with BS Player for me.

I have download "1.0 Final - 20050101" and it works really well with BS Player v812.

Now, here is my "issue". My problem is that my remote have "play" and "pause" on the same button. When i configured RMX plugin properly for my remote i can use most functions but i can't PAUSE with the remote, "nothing happens" when i press the play/pause button when a movie is running. The pause functions is what is most important to me.
(i have had the same issue with uICE)

Thanks
this would be because "play" and "pause" buttons vs the single "play/pause" button are for 2 seperate remotes. the rmx gui has no way to distinguish what remote you have. also, there is no selectable function to toggle between play and pause in this player right now, however, i could make a custom handler like i have in others.

the best idea would be to post this request in RM-X Media Edition Forum on Darkain.com, this way i will more likely see it the next time i go around and work on player specific features.

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20