View Single Post
Old 10th January 2003
BS.Player Newbie

akamonrg is an unknown quantity at this point

yeah you're right bubba, I've read the msdn writing about autoplay and they tell that this function scan the 4 first folder and determine what type of content is the cd if there is 2 different extension it's a mixte cd otherwise if there is only one extension it open the software your choose.
So make a program for Win98 or 2k is possible we just have to make what the autoplayv2 do, so actually I search how to make your program run in c or c++ (better but hard because c++ I have not a lot of documentation but I will try to find).
One thing that is interesting with 98 and 2k is the insertion notification, to do this program we have just ("just" lol easy to write but difficult to do hehe) to capture the event of the autoplayV1 and make what autoplayv2 do in xp.
With Xp you can just run too the autoplayv1 by making an autocancellingquery when a media is inserted and after run your program player with the type of detected files.
So it is to do. Ps if you want to work on this me I want, Ps2 I'm french guy so don't hurt me for the english mistake :).
??+µ

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20