Thread: MKV issues
View Single Post
Old 17th June 2005
BS.Player Newbie

piscesanela007 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default MKV issues

ok, I'm totally new to this board and this player, and unfortunately, I am kind of computer illiterate. However, I will try to offer as much information as I can.

I am running windows xp pro, bs player version 1.22 build 817, 24. Feb 2005.

I orginally could not play any mkv files, the error message just said it could not open file. So, I searched around the boards for mkv threads and read most all of them. I downloaded the Matroska Pack at http://packs.matroska.org/ version Matroska Pack Full v1.1.1 (2005-05-23).

I can now open mkv files, but I get no sound, and all of the video is squished against the left side of the screen. Before it plays i get this message "Haali Media Splitter .... THe file <insert filename here> contains embedded truetype fonts. Do you want to load the fonts? To permanently enable or disable font loading you can set the option in splitter properties."
Now, no matter if i click yes or no, the video is all pushed on one side and no audio. I can't find any more information on this forum (at least by searching for MKV), please help?

(also, I will try to get you any more necessary information, just let me know what you need.)

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20