Thread: AR in 1.32
View Single Post
Old 2nd August 2005
BS.player Regular User

Loopdemack is an unknown quantity at this point

Ok thank you on your answer, I thought you are in BSplayer team, sorry.

As I told you, num 5 will reset the video size to original panscan or 0,0%, which is good of course, as I told, remember movie is not the case, firstly I don't have it checked in general options, secondly this bug can happen on first the time played video, or anytime played video.
I use Overlay 1 as a life only option, because BS player isn't so good with Overlay 2, (it has choppy playback on some fast scenes), Wmr9 standard or rendeless is so ugly filter that I cant stand it, not an a minute.
But I tried all overlay modes and results are the same.
I have WindowsXP SP2 slipstreamed and NVIDIA FX5900 card with 66.93 whql official drivers, on ASUS p4p800 motherboard with default Microsoft XP Intel drivers integrated in XPSP2 for IDE and AGP.

Tell me how do you know that your played video is in the original size, when you play video press num - and see what will be the first panscan number on the osd. Are you going to - numbers (-1,13,-2,23) or you'r going to zero number (-2.23,-1,13,0)?

I tried latest nightbuild and this bug is still present, I cant remember, but I think that this bug is from 1.00.817 version. I tried older versions and there is no problems whit this bug.

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20