View Single Post
Old 27th September 2005
BS.Player Newbie

Pesetas74 is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
1. You have a newer version of L3codeca.acm, wich is the MP3 (Layer 3 codec advanced) hacked decoder. You can say yes to overwrite, the codec is better than the one you have, trust me.
2. Go to start->all programs->divx->divx codec->configuration utility->quality settings.
3. Go to start->all programs->xvid->decoder configure->FourCC support
4. If the file is out of synch, then somwhere it has a small gap. When playing there is no problem in decoding. But VirtualDub detects it.
5. They say no restriction ? And do you believe them ? I don't. Never seen a resolution other than one that can be divided by 2.

But install divx3.11 and all should work ok.

PS I've seen that DivX6 doesn't support Div3 any more. I have a lot of files encoded by me using div3. So I stick to 5,21
Hi... It's me again...

1. You were right, I had the hacked version and I replaced it with 3.11 alpha
2. In quality settings I chose force 16:9
4. Actually the file has a small gap at 3/4 of the movie (4 seconds of LSD trip, colours etc. - if that's what you mean by gap) but when I encoded it the "unsynchrony" started long before that point... The only explanation I can think of is that maybe there was another gap before...but anyway...

I did what you wrote, step by step... But now there seems to be another tiny problem... I can hear it but I can't see it.... It all looks like a bad LSD trip!!!! The screen it's all blurred and coloured...
What can I do now?
BUTCH: Zed’s.
FABIENNE: Who’s Zed?
BUTCH: Zed’s dead, baby, Zed’s dead.

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20