Thread: avi problems
View Single Post
Old 21st January 2006
BS.player Regular User

jacoblionheart is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by adicoto
@ jacoblionheart

Can you tell us what video card do you have ?
And What about VMR9 renderless ?

well i dunno if you read this

"hrmmmm there wasnt a "directshow" option BUT there was a directdraw option.. so i tried that and it worked! now the movie plays... BUT there are serious lags an its really choppy.. but i guess ifi update my Xvid that should solve teh problem?

edit: i did update my Xvid to 1.1 and still its choppy so i dunno where the lag problems are coming from. mayeb it has somethign to do with a prompt i get everytime i load a file. "Display hardware is not capable of color-space conversions. Switching to RGB" i now get that pop-up prompt everytiem since switching to directdraw."

but i DID try VMR9 renderless.. but it didnt work i got a prompt saying: "Video Mixing Renderer (VMR9) is not available on this system. Make sure you ahve DirextX 9+ installed and latest video drivers."
but the directdraw option plays the video . so all i really need ot figure out is the lag.. an di am not sure what video card i am using..but i checked My Computer properties.. and the closest thing i could find was called "Intel(r) 82810e DC-133 System Graphics Controller"

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20