View Single Post
Old 1st April 2006
BS.player Regular User

Chris_Logan_Hanssen is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by BSPeter
@Chris_Logan_Hanssen
Well, why don't you just give it a try instead of simply saying "Well, like that will help". At least do some effort instead of expecting people to be "clair voyant" and "all knowing" and you yourselves simply sitting back waiting for someone to send you the codecs you need. How should people know what type of movies you play and the codecs you need for those? That's what's explained in that post. (I would especially advise you to read items (3) and (4) instead of just assuming that taking the trouble to read (and follow suggestions given to you) won't help you.) With respect to codec-packs, well ...... (why should we bother to advise you to read... ....).
:?
Even though I own a computer I am computer illiterate when it comes to these things. I want to use BSPlayer as my only media player but I need the codecs so I will not have to go to other media players to play videos that BSPlayer can't. Why can you all just send me the codecs and I can install them. I even e-mail the maker of the player and he gave me a link to a program that tells me what codecs I need for a certain video and I tried to use it but since "I am computer illiterate" never used it. I also asked if he can send me the codecs and I never gotten a answer as of yet. I had so many problems with the player I e-mail him about those problems as well and his tech support is somewhat to be desired.

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20