View Single Post
Old 25th April 2006
BS.Player Newbie

mibo is an unknown quantity at this point

I am familair with media libraries. Most the big players have them. Sometimes I just want to play one file and not open the whole library browser to jump to one file.

It is very convienent to have the native 'Open File' with any player or application. I been using Winamp for a long time now. It has become so bloated of late. Bloat is evil and it better give returns for the large footprint. BSplayer has a nice light delta. I am on the hunt for a new player to handle all of my files and desires. I was honestly hoping my needs would of been met with this player.

This one thing would be perfect for me. I really would not rather have to wait for a feature, since I want it now. To be honest, this reminds me of the GUI for MP classic. That is the reason I went with Winamp. Guess what I desire may be in another player. :?:

I will check back later to see if this application suites my tastes. As of now it is lacking in my needs as a user. Nice program though.

If a patch ( or small update) could be put out or even sent to me to address this. I would be very very happy.

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20